Because Norman has the most positive attitude of my two dogs, he, of course would be the one to believe in resolutions for the New Year. So, if Norman could talk to you, this is what he'd tell you (in his words, of course) are his hopes for 2007:
- Get a butt scratch from every new person I encounter.
- Eat one bully stick per day.
- Run in the mud a minimum of six times a day...WITHOUT having my feet washed.
- Eat my dinner without my mom putting my ears in a scrunchie.
- Get my dinner/a treat/attention before my brother Vino, who isn't very nice.
- Get a drink from the toilet whenever (I love it when the guys are home).
- Only get brushed when I get on my beauty table...NOT have my toenails filed.
- Have my foster sister Roxi with me at all times.
Life doesn't get much better than that!